Friday, December 13, 2013

Handbell "Tim" Got Talent

12/12/2013 
 "OMG" was the first word came out of my mouth when I saw this picture.  Tim was practicing the handbell with us last night -- in spirit, according to this picture.  How cute! I was so thrilled of knowing our ringers' enthusiasm of loving to play.  God has inspired all of us and encouraged us to send His message to everyone thru music.

We have to thank our conductor Megan for continuing creating the best instruction to guide us and help us to improve on our skills little by little.  God has already known that we able to serve others with "Christmas Caroling" and we are ready.  Let's pray for the meaning of "The Birth of Jesus" is truly "Gloria in excelsis Deo" but not just exchange gifts.

Thanks Shirley and Lina's caring heart.  Last night was only in teens degree so the porridge warmed my whole body up right away.  I forgot to take pictures again.  The bread and taro cake filled my tommy without wasting any minute.  God is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment