Friday, September 27, 2013

Memebers need to know

September 27, 2013
We have a very good start from yesterday's practice.  In order to get our schedules and classes going smoothly, we like to have you involve some amazing duties.

1.  I will send out an email to you regarding your instrument setup duty ahead of time.  You can arrive at church as early as 6:30pm to help out all necessary setup.  Please call/text me at 973-978-8965 in case you can't make it.

2.  We have to warm up before we start to ring our bells. We like you to take turns and get involved of preparing songs and lead us for a few minutes warm up exercise.  I will do the first demo next week.

3.  Please try to attend as many practices as possible and also try to be at church on time.

4.  You can send me any pictures or comments you like to share so I can post in this blog.

5.  Just have faith in God, God will add ability upon you

No comments:

Post a Comment